There were 17 athletes who competed at Regional Track on April 27th and April 28th. Of these 17 students, 11 of them qualified on to the State meet. Here are the results of the Regional meet along with the State qualifiers.
- The girls sprint relay team (Jezaray Walker, Jadeci Molina, Kailyx Childers, Danni Uriegas) placed 2nd qualifying for the State meet.
- The boys sprint relay team (Keaton Adams, Craig Leary, Ethan Parsons, Nick Cole) placed 2nd qualifying for the State meet.
- The girls 4x200 meter relay team (Jezaray Walker, Danni Uriegas, Beth Ferguson, Kailyx Childers) placed 2nd qualifying for State.
- Dustin Dominey placed 1st in the 2 mile and 2nd in the mile qualifying for State in both. He also placed 3rd in the 800.
- Danni Uriegas placed 2nd in the 100m Dash qualifying for State. She also placed 7th in long jump.
- Jacob Cole placed 1st in the 110 Hurdles qualifying for State.
- Keaton Adams placed 3rd in pole vault qualifying for State with the Wild Card.
- Jorden Zarate placed 3rd in the 2 mile and 8th in the mile.
- Kailyx Childers placed 8th in triple jump.
- Ethan Parsons placed 4th in the 200m Dash.
- Jake Weiser placed 5th in shot put.
- Cara Paschall placed 7th in pole vault.
- Francisco Hernandez competed in discus.
- Brianna Robles competed in the 800.
The State Track Meet is May 10th & 11th @ Mike A. Myers Stadium, UT Austin
More info here http://www.uiltexas.org/track-...